Drying seeds and grains in containers
Agratechniek bv. from the Netherlands delivers measurement and control equipment to automate drying systems for seeds and grains. Use the ABC processor software to automate the drying process for every system. Agratechniek bv. works together with your supplier/manufacturer in order to run your drying process optimally.
- Seeds would be dried to the required moisture content.
- Savings on costs and time; only drying with the right climate conditions.
- Constant or dynamic air temperature / depends on drying process and installation
- Dynamic airflow by drying different products, volumes and drying phases
- Measuring of T° and RH, define Absolute Moisture (AM).
- Read out measuring and parameter settings on a control screen and PC. All parameters are logged.
- Drying process is visual by means of graphics. Overview in Excel.
Flow fan: air quantity depends on the number of containers and drying stage.
The flow fan controls the number of revolutions of the fan for the correct air quantity.
Controlled drying process for calculation moisture difference;
Outgoing AH (T°+RH) – ingoing AH (T°+RH)
When the difference is too little, a lot of air is not cost effective. The air quantity will decrease.
Automation of existing systems.
Your existing systems can also be adjusted to be able to dry your seeds automatically, saving labor costs and a lot of energy. Agratechniek bv. will take care of the automation of your systems in cooperation with your own supplier/manufacturer. Existing systems can be improved easily and economically.